We would love for you to join our Talent Community focused on Junior Client Leader within Dentsu Creative.
Our talent acquisition team is committed to your experience as we aim to be a destination where people can do the best work of their careers. We prioritize building and celebrating our talent.
Although joining this community would not be a formal application, you will be amongst the first to know about our new opportunities and we will keep you informed with our business updates.
Junior Client Leader (0 - 5 Years of Experience)
You will provide support and assistance in all areas of managing the client’s business and keeping daily activities running smoothly.
- Work with colleagues and (where appropriate) local markets across Dentsu to meet client service needs
- Use and evaluate Cascading Style Sheets and other research tools to provide insights and support on brainstorming
- Coordinates activity ensuring projects and plans Meet goals/budget
- Support Client Manager and wider team with general client liaison and administration
- Connect with client to support delivery of communication and service
- May research new market trends to incorporate into planning
- Monitor sales data to measure plan effectiveness flagging issues
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.