We would love for you to join our Talent Community focused on Mid Level Strategist within Dentsu Creative.
Our talent acquisition team is committed to your experience as we aim to be a destination where people can do the best work of their careers. We prioritize building and celebrating our talent.
Although joining this community would not be a formal application, you will be amongst the first to know about our new opportunities and we will keep you informed with our business updates.
Mid Level Strategist (6 -10 Years of Experience)
You will manage junior strategists and planner/junior on daily client strategy needs on a single account or group of accounts – guiding insight generation, creative briefs, selling narratives, strategic POVs and go-to market plans.
Develop big strategic platform ideas grounded in data and rich in insight and steward their development
• Serves as the lead team member with ultimate responsibility for the quality of the strategic and creative Product the team produces
• Lead new business efforts with a clear understanding of the agencies go-to market strategy
• Contribute to the agencies intellectual property by develop broad-based programs on techniques and topics
relevant to Agency and Client interests
• Use all forms of data to uncover insights, with a mastery of both qualitative and quantitative research
• Mentors group members, in addition to being able to help manage their projects daily and motivate
them to push their thinking to the next level through a approach to their problems
• Be a client and creative partner to guide the brand and business mission forward
• Demonstrates a collaborative work environment in which ideas flourish
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.