We would love for you to join our Talent Community focused on Senior Creative within Dentsu Creative.
Our talent acquisition team is committed to your experience as we aim to be a destination where people can do the best work of their careers. We prioritize building and celebrating our talent.
Although joining this community would not be a formal application, you will be amongst the first to know about our new opportunities and we will keep you informed with our business updates.
Senior Creative (10 Years of Experience)
You will manage multiple clients, accounts and creative teams. The Group Creative Director works with the Business Directors and Strategy leads to help push the creative boundaries of the agency output for existing clients and new business opportunities. Present differentiating ideas and concepts to clients. You will oversee the creative ownership, creative strategic development and overall concept development.
• Provides creative and design skills on multiple projects for a variety of clients
• Build all integrated creative components of any assigned campaigns
• Directs activities of team members to maintain standard of creative excellence and ensure goal achievement
• Provide clear direction and inspiration/mentorship to all team members
• Establishes trust and relationships with important clients
• Act as an advisor on new technologies and trends
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.