Our Military apprenticeship was designed to allow members of the U.S. Armed Forces to utilize the DOD SkillBridge program to be considered to get exposure to the technology field and Ridgeline.
We are interested in looking for people looking to explore a career transition into the technology field. Often, when people are getting ready to transition from their military service, they do not know where to start. We want to provide you with the opportunity to find your passion for enhancing your career for long-term employment.
If accepted into our program, We will provide formal training related to the job you are looking to pursue. We have a plethora of career opportunities that range from:
- System & Software Engineering
- Program Management & Project Management
- Technical Training
- Cyber Security
How do you qualify?:
- Approved to participate in the SkillsBridge program with your military installation command, to learn more about the application process: https://dodskillbridge.usalearning.gov/how-to-apply.htm
It would be nice if you have:
Preferred qualifications vary by program. Many programs include:
- Systems administration (Linux or Unix)
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS)
- Some programming/scripting experience (Java, Perl, Python, Ruby, C/C++/C#, and/or PHP)
- Experience working as an instructor working at a schoolhouse. Technology based training is a plus!
Once you submit your information, our team will review your background and set up an exploratory call with you to discuss Ridgeline's opportunities.