The KIPP Jacksonville Public Schools Employee Referral program allows team members to earn a referral bonus for somebody who is ultimately hired and matriculates into a certified role in our region.
Team members who are eligible will receive a $1,000 bonus (paid out in two separate $500 installments) for each qualifying referral.
- Referrals must be submitted through official means (i.e. this form).
- While you are encouraged to submit a referral for all types of positions, we only pay out referral bonuses when a referrer matriculates into a certified, instructional role.
- The first to refer an individual is eligible for the referral bonus should that individual be hired (as reflected by the time/date stamp in official system).
- Referral forms must be submitted prior to the referred prospect completing a final interview. Forms submitted after the referral's interview, or after an offer for employment has been extended, will not be eligible.
- Both the referring employee (you) and the referral must be working at KIPP Jacksonville at the time referral bonuses are paid out (Dec/June).
Let's get started!
1. In the below fields, please enter YOUR REFERRAL's contact information.
2. After clicking "next', be prepared to share:
- Additional details about your referral
- Your personal information